The Important Stuff:
First and foremost I am a follower of Jesus Christ.
I married my high school sweetheart Karen, and we've been going strong for over 13 years.
We have three wonderful children; Connor, Caleb and Shiloh.
In my spare time I love Ohio sports, golf, and playing with my kiddos.
- 14 years in the Army Reserve as a Chaplain's assistant
- Deployed to Kuwait from 2004-2005
- Deployed for Strong Bonds from 2007-2008
- Other deployments including; El Salvador, Germany, and numerous places around the United States.
- Associates in Psychology, University of Phoenix
- B.S. of General Studies with an emphasis in Biblical Studies from Indiana Wesleyan University.
- Masters of Divinity United Theological Seminary (completed fall 2018)